Authority and the public.

I've just been watching the recent plethora of anti-police videos on pootube, stuff with Darren Pollard and those two great guys outside the US Embassy with the megaphone. I'm very interested in this idea of English Common Law, which basically says that you can't break the law unless you harm someone or cause loss to someone. John Harris, in particular for me, though I'm sure there are others, makes the point that the vast majority of the things which the legal system says we do wrong are not based on laws at all, but rather on legal statutes, which are nothing more than company policy and only apply to you if you accept that they do. Now, I haven't done enough research into whether or not this is a) true or b) workable, though I would much like to think it is. When I'm sure, you can be sure I'll be screaming it, or at least posting it, hur hur hur.
The point of this missive is, rather, to tell you of my observations concerning these videos, and the recent mainstream media preoccupation with turning the public against the police and government. I see that bad feeling is being encouraged in a rabid manner. Those of us with sufficient memory to recall the MP Expenses scandal will have another point to consider; how the papers so sensationally presented their evidence that MPs have been scamming money from the treasury. I find it hard to align the fact that the tax money we pay has always been used to fuel horrifically evil invasions of foreign lands with the sudden rage that members of the government are also using our money to buy plastic shit and free food. It just doesn't seem to make sense why people get so angry about a few extra pencils and not about the napalm, minefields and hidden torture. Anyway, before I fly too far off topic. My point is this:
I see that the mass of people are being trained to feel an anger against their leaders. I'd love to believe that the 'truther' movement has just suddenly developed due to better global communication or more obvious pushes by those in control towards their wet dream of absolute global fascist control, but being the cautious coward I tend to be, I'm seeing the chance of something else.
If they want their plan to see frution with this current group of leaders, why would they allow the current movement to exist in this form? It makes very little sense to a former strategy-addict that they would not have at least another hidden plan enclosed in what we are seeing as something positive, yet again. I'm not trying to be some kind of Eli Rook character, or some such devil's advocate, but when we heard that Obama was being presented as The Saviour, could it not have been yet another double-bluff?
My predictions are consistently well off, so I'm not going to try that again.

I have not researched the English Common Law thing because I fail to see why a free-born lifeform in the universe needs even that, sweet and cool as it might be. I trust my own internal knowing, and this is why I'm waiting for a much bigger fake saviour to come to feed off our fertilised hatred of our evil governments.

"No one is so fully enslaved as he who believes he is free," or something like that.